Friday, August 23, 2013

Love giving gifts

Recently, my 7 year old niece stayed the weekend with me while her mother volunteered for a women's Christian conference here in the DC area. I had tons of fun with her, she reminded me of how old I am and how little money I have, lol.

While she was here she got to look at my paper cut art and was extremely impressed- her words not mine, with my art. I pulled up my Etsy page and explained to her the process of paper cutting and she enjoyed learning about my craft. After a brief discussion, she asked to do her own paper cut and I drew out her name.

 Later on, she asked if she could get a paper cut for her birthday- September 12, 2013. That made so happy as a Aunt! We discussed what she would like and she decided on Hello Kitty as either a punk rocker, a fairy, or as a ballerina.

Here is her name:


paper cut, papercutting, rose, paper cutting, paper cut art, birthday art, family

No comments:

Post a Comment