Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Natural Hair Art

Paper cut silhouettes



I recently had a customer ask me if I sold silhouettes of children. I told her that it was in the works but I could design and cut a custom silhouette for her. She loved this idea and asked me to sketch and cut two natural hair paper cut silhouettes of two girls. She had pictures so I used them as my starting point and sketched silhouettes for her. I loved the way they came out! So I am going to create a listing for children silhouettes. 

Be on the look out!



paper cut silhouettes


I started off with two girls with loose big hair and the customer thought they looked similar  - which I agreed so I sketched a girl with afro puffs.

paper cut silhouettes


These are gorgeous! Don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment