Monday, September 5, 2016

Art Impact- Light of Future

 I was fortunate enough to go to a workshop with Art Impact last year and was able to get on their email list. This email list has given me a wealth of opportunities to view art call for entries. There was one artist call in particular that I was able to submit art for. 

See the video below:




EXHIBITION THEME:  "Light of Our Future" - Create artwork to uplift spirits of the children, families, hospital staff and visitors.  What would your inner child deem uplifting?
​The purpose of the exhibition is to uplift the spirits of the children, families, hospital staff and visitors – all those who view the artwork.  The young patients and their families especially need brightened spirits, hearts and minds.  The youth of today are the light of our future.  As such, we use our artistic talents to produce works that will inspire them to have hope, know they matter, encourage their healing process and present reasons for their longevity to stay stronger. - C. Goodridge, Curator


I decided to participate in this exhibit because it was a great theme and and I wanted my paper cut art to be able to help uplift children in the hospital. 
See my webpage here : http://www.artimpactusa.org/light-of-our-future-artists.html

No comments:

Post a Comment