Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Creative Inspiration Board

So lately, I have been creating and cutting letters of the alphabet for a future listing on Etsy. This is something that has been in my mind to do - see older post. ( Has a great link to the history of mud cloth) I finally started on it because I was able to focus on what particular patterns I wanted to create.  I love geometric patterns that include triangles, straight lines, hexagons and dots.


geometric pattern inspiration


Here is my inspiration for some of my patterns. I have a file of patterns I created while in the fashion industry that I have used as my foundation and by combining these patterns and manipulating them in Illustrator I am able to create new patterns for my letters.

Here is what I have so far:









































Which one is your favorite so far?

Peace,
Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment