Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Free Cut Paper Art Template / Thanksgiving Pie

One of my favorite holidays is coming up this Thursday! Do you know which one I am talking about? It's Thanksgiving! A wonderful time to be with family, to celebrate all of the blessings of the year and to eat delicious food!

I am not big on cooking but I do love to bake. So to celebrate my love of Thanksgiving and baking I created a cool cut paper art template for your enjoyment. The cut paper art template is a drawing of a pie with a pie cutter with the words, Give Thanks and Eat Pie.

Please enjoy!




paper cut art template



*Updated*
Please remember:

You can download the template for personal use only... and see how well you do with paper cut art! Free templates will be posted on the last Tuesday of each month. 


It is a jpg but you should be able to download by right clicking on the art and copying it to your desktop.

Please comment below on how you liked the template or use hashtag #WCTemplate and @WashingtonCuts on Instagram to show off  your skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment