Monday, August 19, 2013

Cut Paper Art / Wedding Video

I just want to share with you a paper cut art video I did to show what it looks like when I am paper cutting.

My youngest cousin got married in July and I wanted to give her something that will last a life time. I sketched a custom drawing for her using elements from her wedding invitation and wedding theme. She and her fiancĂ© are interested in fashion so I thought a beautiful silhouette of a bride and groom would showcase their style. I included a chandelier to mimic the reception look and the shape around their initials comes from their invitation. They honeymooned in Hawaii so I added a banner for their vacation. In each initial are elements that represents each person's likes and what they like to do with each other.






Wedding Paper Cut


custom Etsy wedding/anniversary gift




Hope you enjoy: FYI this is my first video so it isn't the greatest, :)

YouTube-Custom Wedding Paper Cut Art

No comments:

Post a Comment