Thursday, February 26, 2015

Free Paper Cut Art Templates / Silhouettes

I was so excited to host the Let's Make your Mark Inspiration paper cutting art station at the ACC  Saturday 2/21 and Sunday 2/22/2015. I had to design a couple of templates for our visitors to try their hand at paper cutting art. Since I love silhouette art, I designed three silhouettes each with a different difficulty.

This one says " Be Original" Who can argue with that? 




Free paper cutting, paper art, silhouette template,natural hair art



You can download the templates for personal use only... and see how well you do with paper cut art! I will post one every week on Thursday, on the last Tuesday of each month.


It is a jpg but you should be able to download by right clicking on the art and copying it to your desktop.

Please comment below on how you liked the template or use hashtag #WCTemplate and @WashingtonCuts on Instagram to show off  your skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment