Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Inspiration Tuesday - Bruce Lee Life Lessons Quotes

 I grew up a huge Bruce Lee fan in my younger days. I had a statute and several posters of him in college. So for today's Tuesday inspiration I go to Bruce Lee for a very simple lesson that I need to learn as an artist.

As an paper cutting artist you have to create your own opportunities, it's the best way to succeed. Sitting around waiting for something to fall in your lap or for someone to find your art won't work all of the time. So here are some ways to do that. 




*Talking to people about what you do (frequently)

*Expressing yourself creatively on social media (daily)

*Creating / Thinking outside "the box" 

*Looking for inspiration in strange places

*Experimenting with new mediums

*Collaborating with others

*Letting your style evolve 

*Reinventing yourself


Bruce Lee Quote


Find other quotes with a great explanation at the: www.positivityblog.com





Quotes found in the video are:
1. Have Faith in Yourself
2. Don’t Think Feel
 3. Styles tend to, not only separate man
 4. I think of myself as a human being
5. Be Like Water my Friend



What are some other ways to create opportunities for yourself as an artist? What has worked for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment