Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Guild of American Papercutters (GAP)

Last year I decided that I needed to be apart of an art/craft organization and looked up what type of paper cutting memberships were located the USA.  In my search I found the Guild of American Papercutters (GAP) based in Hershey, Pennsylvania. The organization is comprised of amateur to professional paper cutters and range from beginners to instructors. There are yearly membership dues and as a member I will receive the annual newsletter First Cut that features various members and showcases their artwork. Also, as a member I am able to receive the yearly calendar featuring artist paper cuts and information about up coming shows.

For this year I was featured in the Summer edition of FirstCut. I was honored to have my bio amongst some of the great paper cutters that I have followed like Rob Chambers and snowflake master Keith Bonnstetter.


Here is a quick look!

No comments:

Post a Comment